Percale Sheet Set
Unimaginable comfort that makes sleep a deeply relaxing experience. Our signature Percale sheets are made with only the best and strongest US-grown Supima cotton, resulting in a smooth, supple texture that keeps you cool throughout the night. To achieve their classically cool and crisp, hotel linen feel, our bedsheets are crafted using a tightly-knit, criss-cross percale weave that allows heat and moisture to escape. Elegantly hand-finished with an incredible 12 stitches per inch, our heirloom-quality sheets have a fresh, luxurious softness that is continuously enhanced with each wash. Named a "Favorite Gift" by Vanity Fair, our percale sheet sets are the stuff sweet dreams are made of!
Enjoy our signature percale sheets in the comfort of your home for 7 blissful nights! If you're not in love with our percale, simply return it within a week, no questions asked.
Buying a gift and not sure what size to get? Our gift cards always fit and are delivered instantly.
- 500 thread count
- Made using US-grown Supima cotton, supporting over 5,000 American farms
- Produced with wind power and recycled rainwater
- Made without harmful chemicals
- Named a "Favorite Gift" by Vanity Fair and a "Most Adored Gift" by Harper's Bazaar
Each set includes:
- 2 pillowcases, a generously-sized flat sheet, and a fitted sheet
- Fully-elasticized fitted sheet with 18-inch deep pockets to fit oversized mattresses
- Elegantly enclosed elastic for easy folding of fitted sheets
- The split mattress set for adjustable beds includes 2 pillowcases, a generously-sized flat sheet, and 2 twin XL fitted sheets
When laundering your Thomas Lee sheets, use the cold wash cycle on your machine. Any popular laundry detergent will do; remember to use only 1/4 to 1/3 the recommended amount of detergent. Too much soap will make your sheets feel scratchy, and we can't have that! We recommend a cold water rinse and a second rinse cycle, if possible.
Never use chlorine bleach or fabric softeners. Bleach weakens the cotton fibers, and your Thomas Lee sheets are naturally soft.
Drying and Ironing
Tumble dry on low or warm. Avoid using high heat to dry your linens because it will "cook" the sheet fibers and cause them to lose their natural softness.
Remember to skip the dryer sheets; your sheets are naturally soft.
Remove your sheets promptly at the end of the drying cycle and smooth them while folding. You can also iron while your linens are still damp using the cotton or linen setting on your iron.
Some wrinkling is normal. Our sheets are made without using problematic ingredients common in anti-wrinkle treatments.
Returns & Exchanges
Returns & Exchanges
Enjoy our signature percale sheets in the comfort of your home for 7 blissful nights, risk free! If you're not in love with our percale, simply initiate a return online.