Gifting Well: Mother’s Day Gift GuideMarch 20, 2020
Thomas Lee is powered by working mothers, so if there is one thing we know for sure, it’s great Mother’s Day gifts. Our working moms are spread across the country, are all ages, and have kids who are in college and diapers. We know Mother’s Day!
So what do moms really love to get? Which items are special? Everyone wants to give a special gift on Mother’s Day, so here are our tried and true gifts to make Mom smile.
- Percale sheets – What can we say? They’re a favorite for a reason! It doesn’t matter how great your mattress is; if you aren’t sleeping on the right sheets, you’re not getting a proper night’s rest. Our percale sheets sleep at the perfect temperature, no matter the season, and that they get softer over time. Percale sheets are a gift that will be used and loved for years to come!
- The Granny Blanket – Don’t let the name fool you, The Granny is perfect for ANY mom! It won a Consumer’s Digest award for warmth, so it’s perfect for the Mom who is always chilly.
- Percale Duvet Covers – It’s the same percale you know and love, but a duvet cover! When Mom snuggles down in the bed, we guarantee her face will touch the top layer of her bed, so why not make that layer the best too? Durable and soft, our percale duvet covers get softer with every wash.
- Herringbone Blankets – The key to a beautiful bed is texture and tone, which our Herringbone Blanket has in spades. It’s also 100% cotton, so if Mom sleeps hot, this blanket is a great choice.
- Body Pillows – They’re big, they’re fluffy, and they’re so indulgent. Perfect for the Mom who reads in bed, or enjoys a touch of luxury.
Shop the Post